The safety and wellbeing of our customers, colleagues, and the communities we serve is our number one priority. That’s why we’ve created the Home Protect Plus Guide from Staywarm Energy – an enhanced programme of cleaning, testing and social distancing measures designed to keep you, our lovely customers, safe and healthy while we carry out our Safe Energy Efficiency Assessments.
With the right care and consideration, it’s perfectly possible for us to carry out consultations in your home, demonstrate products and answer all your questions whilst keeping everyone safe. This guide sets out precisely how we’ll go about it, following the latest Government, scientific and industry advice at time of publication.
What We Will Do
Just to set your mind at rest, we promise any of our colleagues that visit your home will:
- Have been assessed daily and determined free from COVID-19 symptoms
- Have had at least 2 doses of the COVID-19 Vaccination
- Have access to lateral flow tests, and take them regularly & frequently
- Be fully aware of safety procedures and stick to the Government guidelines
- Keep a safe distance from you
- Wash or sanitise hands before entering
- Wear the correct PPE if requested
- Arrive at the agreed date and time.
What We Need You To Do
Please can you do the following before our visit to your home:
- Keep a safe distance
- Keep your home as ventilated as possible
- Avoid letting visitors into your home during the appointment.
How To Keep Us and You Safe
Your safety is our top priority, so we have outlined the following measures we have undertaken:
- If you or anybody in your household has symptoms or is self-isolating, please let us know so that we can re-arrange the appointment to a more convenient day and time
- We will do everything we can to keep you safe including excellent hand hygiene, wearing PPE where necessary or requested and practising social distancing
- If during the visit anybody shows symptoms, we will excuse ourselves and leave immediately.
If You Would Like To Know More
We hope the information on this page answers any questions you may have, but if you still have any concerns or would like to know more about any of our policies and procedures, please feel free to send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 01772 2504431.
This Version of the Home Protect Plus Guide from Staywarm Energy was written on 20.01.2022.