It’s here! Welcome to our shiny new website! It’s been quite the labour of love, and we hope you will find the information helpful, inspiring, and easy to find. To celebrate the launch of our website, we are giving away a brand-new Composite Door & Installation!
The Winner of the Competition will receive an amazing Residor “Toton 2” Composite Door, fitted by our own lovely, professional installers. The door can be coloured on the outside (one of the six standard colours: black, white, blue, red, green or anthracite grey), and plain white on the inside. Glasswork provided is Zinc Art Classic, and a basic handle and letterplate can be included.
Every Residor composite door has a 3.6mm skin which makes them twice as thick as almost all other GRP composite doors available today. Each Residor is fitted with an Ultion cylinder to a high security multi point Era lock as standard, giving you extra peace of mind. The door is then hung into a Veka Halo outer frame and features Low e Warm edge glass. Finally, all Residors are fitted with stainless steel Trojan hardware as standard. Check out the Residor Website https://www.residor.co.uk/why-residor for more information!
How To Enter
Head on over to the Staywarm Energy Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/staywarmenergy/posts/598512224908600 OR Instagram Page Giveaway Post https://www.instagram.com/p/CZHBCOJoikD. Like 👍 or Love ❤️ the post, AND submit a comment in the comments section. Please note that likes, loves and comments must be on the original post, and not on shared or re-posted versions of the post.
Who Can Enter
To enter this amazing giveaway, you must be:
- A homeowner
- 18+ years of age
- Living in the North West of England (excluding Isle of Man)
How We Will Choose the Winner
All entries will be put into our Wheel of Names random winner generator, and the winner will be drawn at random, LIVE on our Facebook page. Make sure you Like & Follow our page to get notified with our updates!
How The Prize Will Be Delivered
Once the Winner has been chosen and announced, we will be in touch to arrange a home visit. One of our expert surveyors will come out to your home to assess and measure up, and book in the dates for the door to be installed.
This competition will run from 10:30 (GMT) on Monday 24.01.2022, ending at 23:39 (GMT) on Thursday 10.02.2022. Entries received after the closing time will not be counted.
Please see below for full terms and conditions… and good luck!
Full Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Competition is open only to those who enter at https://www.facebook.com/staywarmenergy/posts/598512224908600 OR https://www.instagram.com/p/CZHBCOJoikD, who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry and are resident in the North West of England (excluding Isle of Man). Due to the nature of the prize, this Competition is open only to homeowners (those who hold the authority to make changes and improvements to their home). Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd shall have no liability in the instance that the Winner of the Competition does not hold authority to make changes and improvements to their home. The Competition is subject to all applicable national, regional, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Competition.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 24.01.2022, 10.30am GMT, and ending on 10.02.2022, 23.59 GMT. All online entries must be received by 10.02.2022, 23.59 GMT. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
4. How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by Liking () or Loving () the Facebook post AND submitting a comment in the comments section provided at https://www.facebook.com/staywarmenergy/posts/598512224908600 OR https://www.instagram.com/p/CZHBCOJoikD. Any likes or comments on shared or re-posted versions of the original post will not be counted as entries. The entry must fulfil all Competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd. Any entries containing offensive language, offensive content, or derogatory comments towards the business will be removed and disqualified at the sole discretion of Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd.
5. Prize: The Winner of the Competition (the “Winner”) will receive a Residor Composite Door & Installation. Model name: Toton 2. The door can be coloured on the outside (one of six standard colours: black, white, blue, red, green or anthracite grey), and plain white on the inside. Glasswork provided is Zinc Art Classic, and a basic handle and letterplate can be included. Extra items or upgrades may be added on by the Winner for an additional cost. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Prize must form part of a New Order only, and not in conjunction with any Existing Order.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing Live on Facebook under the supervision of Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd. Winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook and email (if email has been provided) within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Competition is conditioned upon compliance with national and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Competition and posting a comment, You understand and agree that Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd, anyone acting on behalf of Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd, and Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Competition, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd. Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Competition). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. By entering the Competition, the Participant agrees to refrain from publishing defamatory comments about Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd and the Competition. Any participant found to be publishing such comments online will be banned from the Facebook Page and removed and disqualified from the Competition, at the sole discretion of Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd, Unit B3, Anchorage Business Park, Chain Caul Way, Ashton-on-Ribble, Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom PR2 2YL. Requests must be received no later than 11.03.2022, 23.59, GMT.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Competition is Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd Unit B3, Anchorage Business Park, Chain Caul Way, Ashton-on-Ribble, Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom PR2 2YL.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd, and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party outside Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd and will not be used for other purposes in future dealings with Staywarm Energy (UK) Ltd.
16. By entering the Competition, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.