insulated conservatory roof in manchester – case studies
One of our lovely customers in Manchester was having trouble with the conservatory being cold and noisy in winter, and too hot in summer. Our insulated conservatory roof upgrade transforms your conservatory to an ambient living space all year round!
warm roof conservatory upgrade
For many homeowners, the changing season represents the end of being able to use the conservatory – a polycarbonate roof makes the room both noisy and cold in the Winter months.
Our Conservatory Warm Roof Conversion will make your extension a usable space all year round! We can even install self-cleaning glass to keep maintenance to a minimum.
✅ Installed in as little as 3 days
✅ A-Rated for energy efficiency
✅ Genuine Velux Skylights for lovely natural light
✅ 10 Year Insurance-Backed Guarantee
a usable space all year round
WarmRoof has been designed with the customer at its heart; a unique system that controls the heat and glare of sunshine in summer and maintains ambient room temperatures in winter.
WarmRoof offers both traditional and contemporary designs that will transform your conservatory into a beautiful extension for your family and friends to enjoy all year round.
Designed for new conservatories or to replace your existing glass or polycarbonate roof, WarmRoof is an energy efficient, low maintenance, attractive solution for your home.View The WarmRoof Brochure
why choose an insulated roof?
- Fully compliant with building regulations Part L. (Conservation of fuel and power)
- independently tested and certified with a thermal value of 0.17U, and is fully compliant with building regulations Part F.
- Fully Breathable with exclusive ventilation system to completely eliminate condensation.
- 150mm of noise-reducing thermal insulation.
- Comes with a range of colours and conservatory styles.
- WarmRoof only takes only 2-3 days to install.
- WarmRoof needs no Building Regulations or planning permissions.