High quality double glazing in Preston and across the North West.
Windows do not just play a significant part of keeping your home warm and secure but they also give your home personality and character. Whether you want to modernise or keep original features whilst improving the warmth and security of your windows, Staywarm Energy can accommodate you with any style or shape of window with our PVCu and timber range.
PVCu double glazed windows
Our best selling windows come complete with security, high performance and are virtually maintenance free. We offer a wide range of different colours, glazing styles and hardware. We believe in the finer details and will work with you to perfect those finishing touches.
Benefits of PVCu windows
- Virtually maintenance free;
- Will not rot and are resistant to corrosion;
- PVCu does not transfer heat;
- PVCu is recyclable.
Our timber windows are bespoke and are hand crafted to the highest standard in hardwood or softwood complete with our high-performance glazing and with a primer for protection against weathering and rot. We do not stop there; there is also a lovely selection of ironmongery for that all-important detailing.
Benefits of timber windows
- Helps to keep the character and originality of period or listed homes;
- Timber is better for the environment and cuts down the CO2 in the atmosphere;
- A very durable and stable product that has been used for centuries;
- Hand crafted so we can accommodate just about any size or style.
All of our skylights are genuine Velux windows. Velux windows are made to the very highest standard, with 70 years of experience in setting the standard for product quality and a commitment to move to a carbon neutral future.
Benefits of Velux windows
- Options of top hung and centre-pivot for easy-clean;
- In-built blinds that can be blackout for privacy and darkness in the night;
- Ultra-high energy efficiency;
- Environmentally friendly organisation.
FENSA uPVC Windows Recycling Scheme.
We are proud to be members of the FENSA Approved Installer Scheme, and love passing the benefits on to our customers. Staywarm Energy have signed up to the new FENSA uPVC Windows Recycling Scheme, helping our business to become more sustainable and helping you feel reassured that we are doing everything we can for the planet. Once collected, the end-of-life PVC-U windows, door frames and offcuts are re-processed to produce a recycled pellet, from which new PVC-U products may be directly manufactured or combined with virgin material to make new windows and doors. Best of all, we get to pass the savings from the waste disposal on to you!
What’s your preferred style of window?
Our PVCu and timber windows come in a range of available styles to suit your property. Click the style you like best below to find out more.